EMBROIDERY PATCH COMMISSION
Translating Artwork to embroidery
Chibi artwork works well with big eye detail and contrasting colours. If details are too small consider making it bigger
Face to have thin outline that looks like lineart. If the eye detail is small consider making the embroidery in a bigger size
This type of colouring and many fine line art does not translate accurately into embroidery.
Unable to sew complex gradients that involve more than 2 colours. Watercolour or painterly effect is difficult to achieve with embroidery
Depending on the complexity of the lineart needed, digitisation fee can range from $6 to $15 for each design.
If a functional AI Vector file is provided, the digisation fee will be $6 flat rate.
For orders more than 30pcs, digitisation fee will be waived.
Once a digitised file is created, subsequent orders for that design will not be charged digitisation fee.
Maximum size of 10cm x 10cm for each patch
The bigger the patch, the more expensive it will be per patch.
As a rough guide:
Over 80 colours are available.
DearC will send photos of the thread colours available according to the design given.
The more colours the more expensive each patch will be.
Recommended maximum no. of colours is 9..
Two tone gradient in a single direction is possible.
It is recommended to set similar colours as same thread colour
The smallest circle size the machine able to sew is 1mm
It is recommended not to have too many small details, try to simplify the no. of lines and thicken thin lines.
COMMISSION WORK FLOW
SEND A QUOTATION
- Client sends commission details and image / AI Vector File to DearC
-Please allow up to 3 working days for DearC to reply with a quote (prices and delivery time)
- DearC replies with a quote
- Quote is valid for only 96 hours, after the allowance please request for a new quote
- Digitising Fee to be paid (if applicable) before proceeding to digitise design
- DearC sends the client the digitised image for approval
- DearC accepts minor changes to the design at this point.
- Full Payment for products to be paid before production
- If the client backs out at this point, digitising fee will not be refunded.
- DearC sends the client with image of the final product
- The client to receive the final product(s)
FOR A QUOTATION
For Embroidery patch commissions
Please indicate the following information:
1. Item Image / AI (Vector) File
2. Item backing: (Iron-on Glue/Hairclip/Safety Pin/None)
3. Item Quantity:
For Custom Textile Goods Commissions
Details available Here
For Costume/Clothing Commissions
Details available Here
Kindly email or reach out to DearC's social media platforms